Saturday, October 19, 2013

New YouTube Channel for all Indian Advertisements old and new

I have noticed that several of the advertisements I had posted on my earlier blogs are now showing as removed.. I don't know what is the reason precisely but may be due to copyright issues etc.

I have planned to start a not for profit, youtube channel following all rules regarding content rights etc. and create a comprehensive database of all Indian advertisements available in public domain in the country.

This will not be an easy task, considering the fact that there are probably more than 100 new prominent advertisements released every week.. and the accumulation of advertisements of both aesthetic and marketing importance

The categorization of such ads is also very challenging, but I guess my marketing knowledge would help me here.. I look forward to begin the work on a mission basis from mid December 2013 and that is also the time when I plan to resume the reviews too...

I am thinking on removing the rating part... it is proving time consuming and the format needs to be improved too.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdsbpM_TDQcqlIaXs4hzD4A

No comments:

Post a Comment